MultiWeb is the only browser for iPad that allows Tabbed Browsing and Dual Screen within the same app!
Browse the web using multiple tabs with this fabulous browser and load multiple pages at once! Multiweb app saves considerable time during your web browsing sessions.
In addition to its main dual navigation feature , Multiweb app has several settings and user preferences, which will set the browser to user needs..
- Allows moving one tab from one panel to another (when the screen is split)
- Full screen view (with or without toolbar and / or tabs)
- Opening multiple tabs, allowing simultaneous loading of content
- Recognizes multitouch gestures interpreting them with user-configurable commands
- Private mode allows you to navigate without a trace (history, cache, sessions and tabs not closed)
- Latch guidance device with a touch when needed
- Identifies one browser as another (Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Opera)
- Appeal "Close other tabs" with just a touch.
- Supports vertical and horizontal orientation of the device.
- Search box of Google in the exclusive field or in the proper addresses bar.
- Optionally allows you to open links in new tab without pressing the screen for a few seconds.
- Optionally allows you to open links in new tab without changing the focus to this.
- Enables split screen in two panels: vertical, horizontal or AUTO (Automatic: switches between horizontal / vertical according to the orientation of the device).
- List of favorites organized in folders and subfolders (fully configurable).
- Pop up opened in new tab (most types).
- Pop-up blocker.
- And much more ...
The Multiweb also has another very interesting feature, which is the activation function through the use of "Press and hold". Tap and hold for a few seconds:
- Open link in a new tab.
- Open file with another app installed.
- Save picture in your photo gallery.
- Copy the link.
- Send link by email.
- Open in Safari
But do not stop there! The Multiweb can automatically detect:
- Phone number, and allow the user to Add contacts.
- Dates, and allows the user to make Notes on iCal.
- Addresses and allows the user to view it in the app Maps.
** New features are under development and will be available soon **
Requirements: Compatible with iPad.Requires iOS 3.2 or later